James 1:19-20 and Ephesians 4:26-27
Deliverance Prayer from Anger
Dear Father in heaven. I recognize that I’ve got anger issues. I repent for letting anger rule me. Please forgive me for agreeing with anger and for expressing it in a manner that does not bring glory to You. I choose to forgive those who have hurt me. As Jesus forgave his executioners at the cross, I also forgive those who have sinned against me. Further, I forgive myself for the mistakes I’ve made. I now renounce the spirit of anger and any associated spirits which work alongside it. By the blood of Jesus, I cancel any and all agreements I’ve made with anger. I close any doors that I’ve opened to the devil for a foothold in my life. I break the power of anger in Jesus’ name. In addition, I renounce the spirit of anger in my bloodline all the way back to Adam. Anger be gone, now, in Jesus’ name. Holy Spirit fill me with your perfect love and peace, where anger once resided in me. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
R’s: Walking out freedom from Anger
- I recognize that anger is trying to get me to agree with it.
- Father, I Repent for any agreements I’ve made with anger and any agreements that I want to make with it.
- I resist and renounce anger in the name of Jesus
- Rebut: “Anger does not produce the righteousness God desires, James 1:20”
- Remove: I rebuke and remove the spirit of anger.
- Rejoice. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for your strength. Thank you, Jesus, for your blood. Thank you, Father, for your healing. In Jesus’ name. Amen.